Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 11, 2014




Santanico is on top of the heavily injured Richie.


Carlos reports we're on track. I'm holding narciso, And the rest of the counselors are gone. Santanico gave him orders to to kill ranger gonzalez. You are gonna find him and finish him. Carlos call her Diosa, means Goddess.


Santanico : The desire has to come from him. Or else he's useless for us. No one knows this better than you, carlos.


Santanico touches Carlos face. Nobody can resist that warm hand.


Santanico gave him some close look.



And even kissed him. Lucky Carlos.


Santanico orders now bring me the rinche's head.

Santanico - Richie : Introduction - I need you, richard. All of you. I need your mind. I need your heart, your soul. It's up to you to choose.


Richie wakes up and see Santanico face right in front of him. I'm not sure if he is excited or afraid, he said get away from me.







Santanico : Richard, don't. You need my help. Be still.

Richie: Why? So you can go all nosferatu on me? You just stay back.
 

Santanico: You can't run from fate, richard. You knew this day would come.


Santanico: You knew it when you saw me on that stage. You knew we're meant to be.




Richie: cause you messed with my head. You made me want you, like a dog. You made me kill that woman.




Oh, that touch in the face. Who can resist that?


I was teaching you to make a connection with her. But it's never been easy for you, has it? Simple human connection? It won't be like that with me.


Richie: Yeah, because you're not human.

Santanico gaves him a close look. What’s wrong with being a non human?


I'm not gonna beg for my life. So why don't you quit playing with your food and get it over with.


I need you, richard.


All of you. I need your mind. I need your heart, your soul.


It's up to you to choose.


Richie: I'm not gonna let you turn me into a freak.

Santanico: I'm not a monster. I'm a prisoner. And you are gonna set me free.






0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến