Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 11, 2014

The best thing in From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) was Salma Hayek as Santanico Pandemonium. She was easily one of the sexiest vampire in movie history. That few minutes of snake dance was classic. Now, in From Dusk Till Dawn 2014 (TV Series, Season 1), Eiza González acted as Santánico Pandemonium and history is rewritten. We never had enough of Santánico Pandemonium in 2006, now in 2014, Eiza González gave us Santánico Pandemonium for all 10 episodes. The series main cover is all about Santánico Pandemonium, and the whole series is about freeing Santánico Pandemonium. Eiza González did an amazing job that deserve the title to be changed to just Santánico Pandemonium all because of this exceptional talented actress - Eiza González.



There are great character development by Richie Gecko (Zane Holtz), Seth Gecko (D.J. Cotrona) and Carlos (Wilmer Valderrama) centering along Santánico Pandemonium’s (Eiza González) aim to achieve freedom. Again, its all about Santánico Pandemonium!

Episode 1 - Pilot

Eiza González as Santánico Pandemonium gave us a speech intro at the beginning of the first episode “ Since time began, we have lived in the shadows of the moon and the blood of the earth. Today we will rise, and the world will be ours, beyond dark and light, beyond fire and water, beyond dusk and dawn.”

Richie Gecko stops by a to pick up a drink at the grocery store and had a conversation with a girl. He asked could I get you something to drink?

A gorgeous image of Eiza González appeared saying “Tell you what I'd like to drink. You.”


Santánico Pandemonium appears again and started whispering “Something is coming, Richard. I'm the only one who can protect you.”


Episode 2 - Blood Runs Thick

When Richie was trying to open the bank safe, all he can hear was set me free, set me free and the vision of Santánico.



Richie goes to the toilet with the bank manager hostage and she kept on begging him not to kill her, but voices of Santánico said cut her, cut her, cut her.



 Then, the perfect looking Santánico appear right in front of him.


 She took his knife and put it at her neck and tell him to cut it, set me free, It's all right, do it. He just can’t.


While traveling in car, Seth Gecko said Hey Richie. Here's to getting rich and fat. He replied And dying in the arms of a beautiful woman.

Episode 3 - Mistress

In the hotel room, Santánico keeps using the other woman to send voices to him - She wants to be free, she wants you, go sit down, Do it now! Richie, Don't be afraid, Don't be nervous, baby. It's just us. It's just you And your little gordita. Set me free, richard. Richie said Games, games, games. You think that you can seduce me, but you can't.

Richie figured a way to see her. But trying to see something. Trying to see something that people like you and me Can't see. Look and you will see me now.


He sees the queen. She said Set me free. Come to me. Richie.


He finally killed the bank manager.

Episode 4 - Let's Get Ramblin'

Episode 5 - Self-Contained

In the van, Richie goes to the bathroom, Santánico appears and touches his face. She said You don't have to look for me, Richard. You're almost home. But you must be strong. They will try and stop you. He asked Who? She said The ones with the shadows across their hearts. You can see now.









Richie tells Seth Okay, for a while now, I've been getting these signals, I guess you could call them. I didn't really know what to make of them until she came along. She? Yeah, she's the reason I know what Jacob and Scott really are. She's been calling me, Seth. She's been calling me to the other side. Who? I-I don't know her name. She's like a goddess or something. I-I usually only see her in reflections. I saw her in the refrigerator at the liquor store. And then in the safe at the bank, and then one time I saw her through the hole in my hand. Right now I just saw her. You know, she's probably still watching. She's the one who's been calling me to Mexico.

She told me to look, Seth. So that's what I did. What did you see? Well You see the old man? He's really a demon. He's got fangs and claws. And slime in his teeth and shit. And that kid? Kid's got a tail. You remember Monica, the bank teller? She was gonna shoot me, Seth. And the goddess told me about that, too, and that's why I had to sacrifice her. You see, there's something bigger going on here. Do you understand what I'm saying to you? Do you?

Kate said to Richie God might make his message clearer if you pray. Close your eyes. I promise it won't hurt. Our lord, who art in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done on Earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts as we also have forgiven our debtors. Lead us not into temptation But deliver us from evil.

Santánico calls Richard. I'm waiting for you. Don't let them stop you.



Episode 6 - Place Of Dead Roads

In the bar, Richie hears Hunt me down, Richard. Hunt for me. He saw a girl and asked her to say Richard, set me free, I want to drink you up. That’s just not the goddess he’s looking for.

Richie tells Kate. I don't want you to leave. I want you to see this place for what it really is. I want you to feel what I'm feeling. You said that you were lost. I was alone, too, and when I had nothing left, she found me. She called to me, and she led me here. You're not looking close enough. Under the surface, it's really beautiful. It feels like home.

Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. Please take your seats. Welcome to the titty twister.
We have a special performance, for tonight Is a very, very special night Please welcome The mistress of the macabre, the queen of the night santanico pandemonium. Santánico finally physically appears on stage.

Episode 7 - Pandemonium

Santanico pandemonium: Let me ask you this. Is this really where we belong? It's true. We put on a good show. And we have a hell of a time, too. But is this really what we deserve? To crawl at the feet of our masters? We are so much more than slaves. We're brothers and sisters. We share the same struggle. And the truth is They are weak. And we're strong. Showtime.

She's real. She's real. It's her. Who? You can see her, too? What? That's the girl that led me here.

Who can forget this snake dance?




















Ranger stab Richie hand, and about to shoot. Santanico turns to vampire to saves him. After killing some humans, she left and come back to kill Ranger to save him again.








0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến