Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 11, 2014

Starting Episode 7, after the official physical grand entrance of Santanico and the first fight at the bar, there are lots of character development between Seth, Richie and Carlos towards Santanico. So we know Santanico has been calling Richie in which he obeys all the way to Mexico. We all know Santanico is a hot, but she is a vampire, but she has saved Richie twice and many times before in his dream. So what now?

Santanico appears and Richie draws his knife.



Santanico said It's all right, Richard. It's me. I've been waiting for you.







Richie is glad to finally get to meet Santanico.



Seth shoots Santanico!



Stop! Why did you do that? Because she's a goddamn monster! Now you answer me this.
Why has she been waiting for you? Answer the question. This is the first Gecko brothers conflict - over Santanico!




 Santanico is suffering from the gun shots on her stomach shot by Seth.


She ordered to find Carlos.



When Carlos came, instead of caring for the heavily injured Santanico, he asked where's Richard?


Well, Professor, unlike you, my brother here has had a little field research on the subject. So, how about it, Richie? Why don't you tell us all about your little dancing queen?




You said you handled El rinche. I did. This wasn't supposed to be like this. I can fix it. The counselors are already downstairs. They can wait. Santanico seems to over power Carlos easily.



Santanico is very worry that she can’t get Richie. I can't reach him. He's blocking me. The trust is broken.




Carlos said Then trust me. He won’t reject you. Just like I didn’t reject you. Moon Queen..you are my world.






Santanico looks at this guy and use her warm palm to touch his face. Carlos enjoyed every second of that, the warmth, the scent, the smooth skin and her face in extreme close up.





Was it that piece of ass on stage then? Oh. That's it, isn't it? So that's what she taught you to do with your little knife. Back-stab.  Seth is the only one over attacking Santanico.


Santanico orders no more mistakes.



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến