Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 11, 2014





After telling Richie I need you, richard. All of you. I need your mind. I need your heart, your soul. It's up to you to choose. He is still not convinced.


Richie: I know who you really are, And nothing you can say is gonna change that.


Richie: I'm finding it hard to believe that you're even real.



Santanico : I'm real. And you know it.


Richie stab Santanico’s heart. Bastard!


Santanico is in pain.


Santanico : I don't have a heart, but I felt that. I'm flesh But not flesh and blood.


Santanico : It's a curse. I wasn't born like this. Let me show you. This is what I prepared you for, richard. Let me open your eyes.


Story telling :I was born at the dawn of a sacred cycle, When the morning star aligned with the sun. The high priest believed I had a special connection to the gods. They brought me jewels and flowers at first, But then they said the lords of the night Had sacrificed themselves to make the earth. So it was only fitting that they sacrifice their own. I couldn't let them kill innocent people in my name So I ran. Their priests hunted me, and the lords decided That if I refused to spill human blood for them Then they would give me an insatiable need for it A hunger so deep That I wouldn't be able to live without it The hunger drew me back to this place Where I would be forever enslaved.


Santanico :That was a cruel and ugly thing to do to an innocent girl.


Santanico : If you help me, richie, I can finally have The only thing I've craved for centuries. Freedom.

 

 Richie : And all I have to do is give up my soul? WTF! She's crying and you're laughing?



Santanico: Richard, you're dying.



Richie : Yeah, so what? You want me to be cursed, like you? You call that living?


Richie : What's in it for me?




Santanico : You'll be an immortal among mortals, A king among men.


Santanico : You'll have everything you've ever wanted. (Meaning me!)


Santanico's powerful touch.




Santanico :All you have to do is ask.



Richie : Sounds like another trick to me.

Santanico : You've felt that power that I'm talking about. You want it You're just afraid of it.

Richie : Yeah, I've heard this story before -- Young girl plays lost and afraid, Hooks a guy, and he falls in love with her. He'll do anything to protect her. Next thing he knows, he's lying facedown In a swimming pool, reading his own narration.


I swear -- it's not a trick. (You will get me!)


Richie : Mm. What about your boyfriend?


Santanico: You think I'm in love with carlos? Carlos felipe's nothing you should worry about.






0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến