Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013


20 Gorgeous HKTV Actress / HKTV 香港電視女藝員 

Will HKTV get their free- to-air TV license to operate in Hong Kong? I don’t know. After visiting their Facebook page, I saw many great actress. Yes, actress because this page only feature female. Some of them are ex-TVB actress. Some of them are bright young actress mostly being neglected in the past. I applaud them for taking a bold step.  

HKTV drama preview has gained some very positive feedback. If HKTV eventually get their license I think these actresses will shine. However, if some wish to return to TVB, I think its time for TVB to rethink its strategy to emphasize more on these actress. They are wanted in other station because they have potential. This is the fact. Here are some HKTV or former TVB actress who deserves credits.

1. Ng Wai Shan 伍慧珊

The Mysteries of Love  談情說案











Love Guaranteed 愛情全保










 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến