Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 3, 2016


















徐思斐 饰演 司徒慧菁 (胭脂淚 1986) 亞洲電視美女

If I were to choose one ATV (Asia Television Limited 亞洲電視有限公司) actress that I really like, it has got to be 徐思斐. One only saw her in one ATV series. It was  in 胭脂淚 1986. 徐思斐 acted as 司徒慧菁, or known as Big Sister in the series.

I like 徐思斐 the moment I saw the TV poster. There were lots of girls in the movie and on the poster wearing swim suits, as this is a series about swimming, but 徐思斐 stands out among the rest. I mean she has a perfect body and look extremely good, sitting in the middle of the poster with the rest of the girls.

Little did I know, 徐思斐 did many other ATV series several years later including 女捕快 (Ladies of the Law), 怒火青春, 天将魔星, (狂侠、天骄、魔女) 姊妹情, 锺馗捉鬼 (The Chinese Ghost Buster), etc.

Why do I term her “perfect lady”?  She was very pretty shinny face, great body, sexy legs, vibrant hairstyle, good fashion taste, and with an attitude.

Known As "Big Sister (“Big Sister”)" or “Dai Jair Dai” in this ATV Swimming Series.  Her character name was “See Tou Wai Ching”. Her face is extremely pretty.

This series was about a bunch of ladies entering swimming classes.  “Big Sister” entered the school shocking all ladies because she's so pretty. She has the most beautiful body, nice looking hairstyle, and a shining face.  Her face is really pretty.  When “Big Sister” entered the orientation of the swimming school, many guys line-up at the front gate of the school to get a glance of her.

When the instructor arrives, and started training, he kept on making things difficult for “Big Sister”.  This almost caused a strike by all the guys looking from the outside. 

Upon entering the classroom “Big Sister” introduce her self and told everyone to call her “Big Sister”.  She said “I’m sure all of you have not seen anyone as pretty or as perfect as me, so, don’t pretend, I am accepting slaves and bodyguards right now, you all may step forward now.  All the girls stepped forwards accept 2 girls.  One was Tsui Man Wah who is also very beautiful but comparing to “Big Sister”. She can only rank no.2 and the other is a totally stupid lady. “Big Sister” weren’t angry with Tsui as she’s gorgeous too but was ”Big Sister” was surprise to see this ugly girl not wanting to join her clan.

In the whole series, you’ll see a few girls going against her.  But, all “Big Sister”’s admirers will help her.  I remember one occasion when another girl attempt to make “Big Sister” angry. “Big Sister” stood up and scolded her.  Her guards stood up and help “Big Sister”.  The rival said to “Big Sister’s admirers that they’re stupid to follow “Big Sister”, and follow what she said, just like drinking her saliva.  Hey, who wouldn’t want such sweet spit?

Then later, “Big Sister” got fed up with the school.  His boy friend that is also an instructor opens another school and asks “Big Sister” to go over to this new school.  “Big Sister’s influence is high.  When she leaves, 99% of the students follow.  “Big Sister” has a very loyal follower who will do anything for her.  But “Big Sister” treated her badly. 

One day, in the changing room, the best swimmer who is also a rival of “Big Sister” came teasing “Big Sister”.  “Big Sister” wasn’t exactly good in swimming.  She said “Hey! I don’t have to swim hard, I’m pretty! With my face shinning at the pool, and beautiful body moving around, who wouldn’t give me the No. 1?”  “Big Sister” looks as her follower to get acknowledgment.  “Big Sister” was shocked when her admirer turn against her and disagree.  “Big Sister” went to the pool and asked her boy friend (the instructor) to give her the no 1., and was turned down again.

“Big Sister” was totally out of her mind.  She kept looking at the mirror, checks her whole body and couldn’t understand why.  Later, “Big Sister” asked the admirer to come out to a coffee house.  “Big Sister” said, now “I don’t know why you act that way,  I know you like me, you don’t want to see me lose face in front of many,  all you need to do is let me win (which  means you have to lose), and I’ll forget about what you did to me, you can still be with me, and this coffee which I have saliva will be given to you.  Guess what, she declined.


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến