Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 1, 2015



Toronto (Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant 2014 / 2014 多倫多華裔小姐競選)

Valerie Fong 方詩揚

http://hottestzwomen.blogspot.com/2015/01/favourite-18-finalist-of-miss-chinese.html







Valerie Fong 方詩揚 is the winner of Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant 2014 / 2014 多倫多華裔小姐競選. I think she stands a good chance in Miss Chinese International Pageant 2015. During Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant 2014, my two top favorites were No 10 Valerie Fong 方詩揚 and 2 Lena Li 李含. Between them I seriously like Lena Li 李含 more. She is very elegant. She is 5’3” with hourglass body 31, 22, 32.

During the pageant, Valerie Fong got Miss Photogenic and Most Charming Award. When announcing the top 3, I hope both Valerie Fong and Lena Li gets into top 3 placements. The host said the 2nd runner up has small number, and I hope it is the gorgeous Lena Li who was No 2, but it was No. 3 Tina Li 李曉恬. Tina was surprise herself. I was hoping that Lena Li still stands a chance, but the host said the 1st runner up has medium number, which is No. 6 Meiyi Ding 丁眉伊. Then, the host said the winner has double digit, which is only No. 10 Valerie Fong 方詩揚.

I feel happy and sad. Happy because Valerie Fong won the well deserving championship and sad because Lena Li didn’t get into top 3. Between Valerie Fong and Lena Li, I would have chosen Lena Li.

Lena Li 李含

















Winner Valerie Fong 方詩揚
1st Runner Up Meiyi Ding 丁眉伊
2nd Runner Up  Tina Li 李曉恬

http://hottestzwomen.blogspot.com/2015/01/favourite-18-finalist-of-miss-chinese.html

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến