Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2012

Beauty Pageant > Miss Universe >
* Road to Miss Universe 2012 (Contestants List)
Checkout more about 2012 MU Pageant  >>>  *** Miss Universe 2012 - Coverage ***

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 CONTESTANTS:

MARIA SELENA

INDONESIA

AGE : 22

HEIGHT: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)

HOMETOWN: Semarang

BIO

Maria Selena is the youngest of a family of 5, with two older brothers. Her hobbies include enjoying sports, such as basketball and tennis, and arts, such as playing piano and sketching. Currently, she attends the Bandung Institute of Technology in their School of Business and Management. She hopes to one day raise the education standards of the poor in her home country.

IN HER OWN WORDS

My family is the main source of my inspiration, my motivation, my courage, my success and most of all, my happiness.

FUN FACTS

  1. Maria collects basketball jerseys and shoes.

  2. Maria’s dream job is to become a supermodel and actress.

  3. If Maria could meet any celebrity, it would be world famous model and animal activist Miranda Kerr.

* Miss Universe 2012 VDO Get To Know Miss Universe Indonesia Maria Selena Nurcahya

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến