Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 8, 2016



JOIN ME NEXT TUESDAY AUGUST 23rd for the WORLDWIDE Launch of my new Book "A Passion For Fashion" at the FIDM Museum Shop. I am so happy to have my Official Book Launch Event at FIDM!! Join me for a day of Book Signing, Meet & Greet plus much, much more, including a display of my NIKOLAKI Red Carpet gowns, Sketching and Draping Demos and Book Reading...



*Everyone is invited!

*One Day Only Introductory Book Price of $16







WHAT:

"A Passion For Fashion" Nick Verreos Worldwide Book Launch and Signing Event



WHEN:

Tuesday August 23, 2016

11am-2pm and 3pm-5pm



WHERE:





FIDM Museum Shop at

FIDM Museum & Galleries

919 South Grand Avenue

Los Angeles, CA 90015



RSVP:

Open to the public



FOR MORE INFO:

Email Shirley Wilson, Director of FIDM, FIDM Museum Public Relations, SWilson@fidm.com

Call 213-624-1200 extension 2625









0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến