Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 2, 2015




Taylor Swift in Custom Elie Saab--2015 Grammy Awards Red Carpet





Taylor Swift wore a shimmering teal blue gown from Elie Saab. I assume this was a Custom design since I could not find this style in any of Elie Saab's most recent Pret-a-Porter (Ready-to-Wear) as well as Haute Couture collections. The style featured a halter neckline with side arm straps as well as a very mini dress under a ball gown overskirt.







Sportif: I thought the clean modern neckline was great as well as the box pleats in the skirt section. This was a non-sequined departure from what we normally see from the House of Elie Saab. 






I thought Taylor looked great! Also, her hair and makeup were PERFECTION! Now, in regards to her gown...for a minute there, I was a bit scared at how SHORT that mini dress was but it does highlight her legs and well, I just hope she sits correctly so there's no "Britney" moment.



What do you guys think? 

Yay or Nay?



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến